HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Raypak boiler P/N 900261, Model h-0090A-CJDRABA,

Customer Question
I have a Raypak...

I have a Raypak boiler P/N 900261, Model h-0090A-CJDRABA, SERIEL #(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have whistling sound coming from the burner. It haws been sevral weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible. I have worked on this boiler several time and have replace many parts.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, what is causing this noise

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Whistling is almost always due to inadequate gas supply pressure. Put a water column gauge on the inlet and outlet and check the gas pressure.

HVAC Technician: patriciac-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
patriciac-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/auq90-raypak-boiler-p-n-900261-model-h-0090a-cjdraba.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.