HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do you get the heater off of timer. About two daysw. No…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get the heater off of timer.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two daysw

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it is only2 years old Works fine just shuts off whe time has expired. I have cut it off manually and tried to restart manually but it won;t restart except with remote control.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/6/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?