HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

THE BOTON TO OVERRIDE AND SET THE TEMPERATURE UP OR DOWN IS…

Customer Question
THE BOTON TO OVERRIDE...

THE BOTON TO OVERRIDE AND SET THE TEMPERATURE UP OR DOWN IS NOT WORKING, BUT THERE IS ELECTRICITY TO SEE THE TIME AND TEMPERATURE

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

NEAR 6 MONTH, USUALLY WE PREED HARD THIS BOTTON, BUT NOW STOP WORKING

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I HAVE A NEIGHBOR , WHO IS A PLUMER AND AIR CONDITION THAT WILL COME 2 DAYS LATER

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

THE THERMOSTAT SETTINGS BOTTON IS NOT WORKING SINCE THIS BOTTON STOP WORKING. THE AIR FILTER IS NEW I CHANGE 2 WEEKS AGO.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

DOES THE PANEL USE A BATTERY? I THINK I NEED TO REPLACE THIS PANEL, WE HAVE IT FOR AOUND 12 YEARS.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Your description indicates it's time to replace the thermostat.