HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an I ROOMBA 610 professional series, but I lost my…

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I ROOMBA 610 professional series, but I lost my instruction book.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got it out of the case this last week, never been used but cant find the instruction book. Can you help me get one?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

PLEASE JUST SEND ME THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 610 PROFESSIONAL SERIES. IT WOULD HELP ME OUT SO MUCH, PLEASE!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Here is a link to the manual.....CLICK HERE

Please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Thank you for the help. I have a question, I paid the $5.00 and want to know if I will be charged any more?

The site does the charges not me...us techs that answer the questions are only paid a small amount only if a good rating is supplied otherwise I receive nothing at all.

Hi there,