HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is the heat anticipator setting on my -Rodgers

Customer Question
What is the heat...

What is the heat anticipator setting on my White-Rodgers 1E56N-444 thermostat, for Amana Air Command 80 SSE?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure. Behind the left-hand cover, there's a White-Rodgers(Emerson) elec unit: 50A55-288-05. If that's not the model #, where do I find it?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I've just installed the new W-R thermostat, and I just need the appropriate anticipator setting. Not sure if the setting on the old thermostat was correct.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, adjusting the anticipator setting is simple.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/5/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 9 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy. This will depend on what gas valve is currently in the furnace. Do you have access to the furnace to tell me what model number is ***** the gas valve or post a pic of the gas valve label?