HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a gas heating Armstrong home furnace, model #:

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, I have...
Second opinion] Hello, I have a gas heating Armstrong home furnace, model #: MG66-110D2C4-2, for my mobile home. PG&E assessed that I need a new control valve. The current one was leaking. Where I can I purchase one online? Can I install it myself; is it simple enough? Or should I defer to an appliance technician? I have to leave the house now, but I will return shortly. Thank you!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello again, you have reposted your second opinion request 3 times...if you wanted a second opinion you should have only posted it once... if you do not cancel two of your second opinion requests the company is likely to charge you for all 3.

To cancel a second opinion requrest go the 'report question' link on your page and select the appropriate item from its drop down menu.

Out of curiosity, I was the expert who answered your original question, and am curious as to why you need a second opinion...let me know I would appreciate it... yes you can replace the valve yourself if you have the skills, but because you could make an error and have a leak, it should be inspected. thats standard for such home owner repairs