HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Honeywell thermostat for which I do not know the…

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have a Honeywell thermostat for which I do not know the model number but to the left of the window is SET, HOLD RUN with arrow keys to the right. I need help so let's just start with that. Brenda

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat - no text in the window.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can get to work by myslef.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have already change the batteries but have not checked the circuit breaker.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/4/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You press SET toset the room temp ot time

HOLD the thermostat them to a fixed set temp that you set after preesing the HOLD button.

Pressing RUN runs the program.

If your screen is blank you probably have a problem with the furnace not the thermostat