HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How have you been dealing with this? Just since this

Customer Question
How long have you...

How long have you been dealing with this?

Just since this morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No , we are looking for a reliable technition and we would like to know how much warranty is on that part since we had it replaced once before it is the gas valve MPLDV-40NM

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I told you everything just answer my questions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you still need help. Can you please let me know if you still need help with your question?