Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

How have you been dealing with this? Just since this

Customer Question

How long have you been dealing with this? Customer: Just since this morning JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Customer: No , we are looking for a reliable technition and we would like to know how much warranty is on that part since we had it replaced once before it is the gas valve MPLDV-40NM JA: Anything else we should know to help you best? Customer: No I told you everything just answer my questions

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Regan Land replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you still need help. Can you please let me know if you still need help with your question?