HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Criterian 2 heater. Vent motor comes on then goes off after…

Customer Question
Criterian 2 heater. Vent...

Criterian 2 heater. Vent motor comes on then goes off after about 30 seconds. Two green lights. Yellow light stays off.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I am a master electrician. This one has got me stumped

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No power goining to the flame sensor. Yesterday the yellow light was on.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/3/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 6 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

after exhaust shuts down does the status green light blink?

No

Do you mind a test to eliminate thermostat and wiring? We want to remove thermostat top section...locate wire on R which is commonly red and wire on W usually white and twist together...tell me if same fault