HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox c33-43c-2f-6 and the thermostat will not…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox...

I have a Lennox c33-43c-2f-6 and the thermostat will not come on to set the temperature worked last night but not this morning I have check all the breakers

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat the HVAC is showing power

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's only 2 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/3/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you

If you set fan on at thermostat, does fan start?

The thermostat box will not turn on

Be more specific, your saying T-STAT is blank?

Forget phone call for now, lets continiue texting

T stat is blank

Gas or electric furnace?

Gas

OK cause model you provided is for the AC coil, not furnace.

You will provide me the proper model number,

but first look through sight glass in bottom panel of furnace, is there a flashing LED light?

It's on but not flashing
Ml193uh

Stand by

It indicates normal operation, no call for heat

Check wiring to t-stat, for bad connection to terminals

I guess I will call a service tech to come out I am not a expert on checking wiring

OK

PLEASE Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you

Best of luck, relay the info to tech of what needs to be done

Best regards

Gaztech

I noticed question is still opened, please dont forget to rate the 5 star rating if we are done.Sincerely