HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Rheeglas Fury mdl 21VR75 serial number

Customer Question
Hi- I have a...

Hi- I have a Rheeglas Fury mdl 21VR75 serial number RHNG0502G00348 and have no idea how old it is. My insurance company needs to know but there is no date on it.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The insurance company told me to replace it though I have no problem with it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to know the age. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/3/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 7 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy,

According to the Rheem breakdown it is a 2002.

See the chart to calculate HERE

That would put your unit at 15 years old.

Billy

Thank you.

you are very welcome.

Just rate service ( 5 star system) to close

Thank you,

Billy