HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My keeprite gas furnace has the error code with three

Customer Question
Hi, my keeprite gas...

Hi, my keeprite gas furnace has the error code with three flashes.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the pilot light?

Just replaced batteries in thermostat. No pilot light at the moment but if I turn the main power on and off it runs just fine, breifly.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just replaced the air filter as well. Can the front cover be removed safely while the unit is in operation.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/3/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, you have posted this question twice, stay in the thread that I have responded extensively in, and cancel this one to avoid being charged for this one.

I’m not sure where I am to go to cancel? The words appear to be linked, however it doesn’t link me anywhere?
Should we just delete this thread off our phone? I can’t find anywhere that give the option of cancel?

There should be a 'report question' box you can click on, then a bunch of drop down menu's select cancel question or refund and close question.