HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My burner light on my stove will not turn off. About 30 min.

Customer Question
My burner light on...

My burner light on my stove will not turn off

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 30 min. Ago when I finish cooking

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how difficult the fix is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Am I going to need tools

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?