HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Not getting as much water pressure when using hot water.

Customer Question
Not getting as much...

Not getting as much water pressure when using hot water. This is true for all bathrooms and kitchen. The water heater is a tankless Titan n120

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

2 months. 50% pressure.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We’re in a condo

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

How do you make hot water? a tank type water heater (gas or electric)? something else?

Tankless electric
Do I need special tools?

Could be a clogged inlet filter on the cold water inlet to the heater. If you don't have a filter installed as recommended by the manufacturer the unit is likely getting clogged with sediment.