HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a boiler question. I just moved into a house with a…

Customer Question
I have a boiler...

I have a boiler question

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just moved into a house with a WGO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, need to know how to start it after it was shut off for bug bombing basement.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has oil. The oil line was shut of in addition to power. Both have been turn on but it dose not light.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/2/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Turn up the thermostat wait 5 minutes then press the reset button on the burner ignition control if it doesn't fire up

It doesn't fire up.
I'm not at the house now so I will call when I go over.

Ok.