HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Im just trying to change my thermostat. I have a furnace…

Customer Question
Second opinion] yesJA: I'll do...
Second opinion] yesJA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?Customer: im just trying to change my thermostatJA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?Customer: i have a furnace that i want to be sure is wired correctlyJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: yesJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: i have a picture
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 4 days by:
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you still need help. Can you please let me know if you still need help with your question?