HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Over the past couple of weeks my rheem package unit would…

Customer Question
Over the past couple...

Over the past couple of weeks my rheem package unit would not turn on the heat cycle first thing in the morning. all other times of the day it works as it should. thought my thermostat was bad, but new one has not changed the problem. The problem only occurs between 5 am til 9 am

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible. I'm able to handle most issues.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit is old. over 20

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/2/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you

What you need to do or have done is during the time unit wont start, you need a volt meter and do toubleshooting.

like mesuring for 24volts at control wirings

I noticed question is still opened, please dont forget to rate the 5 star rating if we are done.Sincerely