HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a error code E200 on my lennox heater how can I fix…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a error code E200 on my lennox heater how can I fix it

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

It is about 8 years old I think it has been runing good since January when it had a drain issue

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy I will

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It also says ha1289

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. E 200 is hard lockout. This usually do to flame sensor being dirty. Turn power off to furnace. The flame sensor is located on the last burner. It will have 1 wire going to it. !/4 inch screw hold in sensor. Remove and clean with sand paper. Install and retry furnace. If you have problem finding sensor send me model number and I will coach you thru it. Russ