HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My funrance will not turn on, a week. we just got oil today,

Customer Question
My funrance will not...

My funrance will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A week. we just got oil today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/2/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you pressed and held the red reset button down for 30-40secs to reset it?

i also tried to bleed the line nut nothing comes out. the fan wont come on either

Is the pump coming on?

i dont hear anything.

watch this video and see if the pump is running....CLICKHERE

Pump is not running

OK if the pump is not running this can be a numbe rof things, go to this link and check all the steps to narrow this down and let me know.....CLICK HERE