HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Janome 9400 and am trying to do free motion

Customer Question
I have a Janome...

I have a Janome 9400 and am trying to do free motion quilting with the closed toe Q0 foot. I am having problem with skipped stitches Right now I am using 60 wt meter in both top and bottom. I have tried several needles red Janome Smetz 90/12 and 80/14. I have rethreaded both top and bottom several times

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For several hours now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know what else to ask

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/2/2017
HVAC Technician: JustAnswer, Handyman replied 9 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Handyman
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.