HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Comfort star inverter cpg012cd(i) heat wont start. Its brand…

Customer Question
Comfort star inverter cpg012cd(i)...

Comfort star inverter cpg012cd(i) heat wont start

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Its brand new. Electrician first put 120 volts to the Unit instead of 240 volts can that have something to do with it??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The uni

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fan of thw unit start inside and outside but no heat

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 5 days by:
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you still need help. Can you please let me know if you still need help with your question?