HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a solid yellow light in the window of my Carrier

Customer Question
I have a solid...

I have a solid yellow light in the window of my Carrier infinity ICS system. I do not hear the blower and no heat?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I replaced the thermostat today because I thought that would be the problem. I took out the filter. Can it run without the filter?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how complex it is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/30/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

The solid light is normal. Does the light flash when you call for heat at thermostat?