HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I turned off the heater but the air is still blowing. What…

Customer Question
Hello. I turned off...

Hello. I turned off the heater but the air is still blowing. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I just took out air filter. Set up T-stat to 71 . Room temperature is 69.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It 1:30 am. I can't call nobody now.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The house is new. We bought brand new last year. Everything was good. Three hours ego I set up the heat to 72 and after I took a shower I turned it down to 68. After a while I noticed it didn't stop. I turned it off. But it still blowing air not hot not cold.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/30/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Make sure the FAN switch is in AUTO position not ON and then we can go from here.