HVAC

Connect one-on-one with a verified hvac technician who will answer your question

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

More related answers
All hvac technicians are VERIFIED
My furnace double or triple cycles heating is fine and have
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
my Coleman furnace double or triple cycles heating is fine and have installed a new thermostat which didn't help, after a heat cycle the burner stays on and another cycle begins … read more
My furnace will run normal sometimes and then other times it
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Service manager and owner
My furnace will run normal sometimes and then other times it will not shut off at the cut off temp. The only way that it will cut off is when I turn off breaker. When I turn the breaker back on later … read more
I have a Rheem rgdc -07eg-gs and the heat won't come on
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
I have a Rheem rgdc -07eg-gs and the heat won't come on anymore. Motor replaced few years back. I started having troubles a couple months ago and it would not restart when it got up to temp. Then rece… read more
I have goodman furnace Model: GMS81005CN i noticed when i
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
i have goodman furnace Model: GMS81005CN i noticed when i come home and turn the heat on if the tempreture is 60 and i put the heat on 75 the furnace will go on for 10 minutes and goes off before it r… read more
I have a 9 yr old gas furnace in my mobile home. It works
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
I have a 9 yr old gas furnace in my mobile home. It works like a charm until the temperature outside drops below 40 degrees than it refuses to kick on when the thermostat calls for heat. The only way … read more
We have a Trane furnace, Model TDE100A945K2. After returning
Gaztech
Gaztech, Technician
We have a Trane furnace, Model TDE100A945K2. After returning home from being gone a week, the Motor Fan was running but no heat. After resetting (turned of breaker), the furnace fired up and worked no… read more
My Lennox furnace seems to start up fine, runs for a little
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
My Lennox furnace seems to start up fine, runs for a little while, then shuts down before the thermostat temp is reached. It will do this over and over again for hours until the temp is finally reache… read more
I have problems w/ a Coleman DGAA 70 gas furnace. Runs fine
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, hvac technician
I have problems w/ a Coleman DGAA 70 gas furnace. Runs fine for about 3~4 cycles then I get a green flashing light. Reset switch and runs fine for another 3~4 cycles. Help… read more
My Bryant +90i will turn on and blow warm air but will not
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
My Bryant +90i will turn on and blow warm air but will not maintain the temperature set on the programmable thermostat. We tried to replace the thermostat last night but then the could not program the… read more
bryant 90plus does not always start heating. i hear the blower
gotoman for ac
bryant 90plus does not always start heating. i hear the blower go on but it sometimes just stops. problem seemed to start earlier this week, then it was fine all week and i noticed an hour ago the the… read more
Hi our heat is forced air from our central heat/air unit.
Tim H.
Tim H., Lead building engineer
Hi our heat is forced air from our central heat/air unit. The unit is a coleman but i don't know the size and it is approximately 5 years old. It wasn't used much before we moved in. When our heat com… read more
i have a goodman gmnt 120-5 gas furnace and have had for 5
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
i have a goodman gmnt 120-5 gas furnace and have had for 5 years having trouble with it. when i turn the heater on goes on for about 5-10 mins then kind of shuts off starts back on does the same start… read more
why would the gas/electric heater work downstairs and not upstairs
BillyHvac
why would the gas/electric heater work downstairs and not upstairs? Furnace in basement seems to be working okay and I even changed the thermostat upstairs… read more
all of a sudden I noticed that my simple gas heating furnace
ComfortZone
ComfortZone, Associate Degree
all of a sudden I noticed that my simple gas heating furnace Honeywell(round type) thermostat is not working correctly. Fan will not shut off at thermostat (blowing cool air - heat seems to be off). F… read more
I have a Goodman Dependable Ninety-Two furnace (Installed 4
BillyHvac
I have a Goodman Dependable Ninety-Two furnace (Installed 4 years ago) that does not stay on. It will turn off sometimes before it reaches temp. If I move the thermostat down below the actual house te… read more
I have a Trane XE 90 Model TUC080C942B6 with the following
Kenton Guidry
Kenton Guidry, HVAC Technician
I have a Trane XE 90 Model TUC080C942B6 with the following problem in the heating cycle (the AC works fine): when the heat cycle starts the furnace lights sometimes taking 2 attempts, it will ten run … read more
I have a forced hot air, gas fired furnace controlled by an
Kenton Guidry
Kenton Guidry, HVAC Technician
I have a forced hot air, gas fired furnace controlled by an analog thermostat, like the one posted on your web-page. When I set the temperature above what the room is at expecting the heater to come o… read more
i have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace that wont stay on past
coolman1973
coolman1973, AC/Heat Tech
i have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace that won't stay on past 63 deg. if i use therm to set desired temp furnace piece glows,the burner lights,fan kicks on,blows hot air,but the burner shuts off befo… read more