HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I put New board on Bryant furnace code 25. Old board ok. I'm…

Customer Question
I put New board...

I put New board on Bryant furnace code 25

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Old board ok

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm hvac Tec

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thx

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/29/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 9 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I think you have the wrong board.

If status code 25 only flashes 4 times on power-up the variable speed furnace

control is missing its model plug (PL4) and is defaulting to the model selection stored in memory.

1.Model plug (PL4) is missing and there is no valid model stored in permanent memory. This will happen if you forget to

install the model plug (PL4) on a service replacement board.

2. Thermostat call with SW1-1 ON.

3. Thermostat call with SW1-6 ON.

4. SW1-1 and SW1-6 both ON together.

5. Two different furnace models twinned.

6. Board does not recognize 355BAV model plugs HK70EZ057 – 061. Furnace board date code 4106 or later required.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!