HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The glass in my Elmira Stove Model WH889718 has cracked. Can…

Customer Question
The glass in my...

The glass in my Elmira Wood Stove Model WH889718 has cracked. Can I get a replacement door - 23 inches wide at bottom - has a curved top - 12 inches high at each end and 13.5 inches high at centre

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It cracked 3 days ago. Haven't used it since.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible. Door is attached with large bolts.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can it be shipped to me if you have one?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you

I use this company for glass

http://www.tecniglas.com/robaxforfireplace.html

I found the glass I need for my Elmira Wood Stove at the factory in Elmira. It is on its way. ****

Good

Best regards

Gaztech1