HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a pictorial wiring diagram for 48tfe008-a-511. 2

Customer Question
I need a pictorial...

I need a pictorial wiring diagram for 48tfe008-a-511

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am an havoc contractor for over 50 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/29/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Do you already have the ladder diagram?

Am looking for a pictorial. These wires were all disconnected by the owner. Ugggh

Have the pictoral for the economizer and power exhaust but only see the ladder for unit so far.Still looking

Take a look at the diagram on page 46 in this manual and see if it is enough to help

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b144bg0zxhwhfft/Carrier_48TFE_Pkg_unit.pdf