HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I bought a honeywell model# RTHL3550D to replace my old

Customer Question
I bought a honeywell...

I bought a honeywell model# ***** to replace my old t-sat. The labels came off and not sure where to hook the wires to. i have a light blue wire, orange wire,white wire, red wire, green wire, and yellow wire

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yesi have no heat and its cold

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Checked all of those

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/29/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 9 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Well it should go

Red-RH with jumper to RC

White-W1 or AUX

Orange-O/B

Green-G

Yellow-Y1

Light Blue- This could be C but that would be hard to say 100% you would have to go to the board inside the furnace or air handler to check where light blue is connected to to know for sure.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!