HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I bled my gas water because of leak. Followed instructions…

Customer Question
I bled my...

I bled my gas water because of leak. Followed instructions on web. Now I have no hot water in building.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just tonight about an hour ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can tonight so tenants can have hot water

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. It was leaking so I went on line and followed instructions to bleed now no hot water

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/29/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What unit make and model do you have?