HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can I purchase TH5110D1006 thermostat replacement battery…

Customer Question
Can I purchase TH5110D1006...

Can I purchase TH5110D1006 thermostat replacement battery packs

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Just the thermostat. The battery holders have been removed from unit

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. If I can find the removable battery holders I can replace the batteries and install the holder in the stat

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I order them or are they available in 40513?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/28/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

The thermostat uses standard double a batteries but if the holder is missing you will have to replace the thermostats as Honeywell does not sell parts for the thermostat

Any other after-market source? Don't want to replace the stat. as it's relatively new.

I did not think the holders were available but it appears they are. Check out this link
https://www.alpinehomeair.com/viewproduct.cfm?productID=453069486

HVAC supply houses will not normally have them and it is rare for Honeywell to sell the replacements but you are luck on this one. You can order online at that link.If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.