HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have Honeywell rth7600 and want toset it up on wifi. Just…

Customer Question
I have Honeywell rth7600...

I have Honeywell rth7600 and want toset it up on wifi

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just a couple of days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Already done

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to know how to set it up for wifi

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. You will go to mytotalconnect and register the thermostat. You will need your MAC ID and CIRC number that came with thermostat. Once you do that thermostat will connect. Russ

This is quick start guide. Same as 7600 series. Shows how to connect to wifi. Russ