HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My fireplace remote is not working. I changed the batteries.

Customer Question
My fireplace remote is...

My fireplace remote is not working. I changed the batteries. The remote

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Propane

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The remote indicates it is on but does not light

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/27/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model on fireplace.Most have a reciiver that also has to have batteries changed to communicate with the remote.