HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a enviro pellet stove and its not working properly.

Customer Question
I have a enviro...

I have a enviro pellet stove and its not working properly

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Few weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ya

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Pellets build up and seems not to burn well. loud exhaust motor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

This answer is based on the information you have given.If you have any additional information you would like to add, you can use the reply box below for additional questions, comments, or would like to upload helpful photos.

The exhaust motor causes a vacuum the glow plug need a vacuum to start the fire. From your statement I would say your stove has bad exhaust motor bearings I would replace the exhauster.