HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Trane thermostat xl824 and the screen is flashing.

Customer Question
I can't turn the heat...
I have a Trane thermostat xl824 and the screen is flashing. I can't turn the heat on. No problem with the fuse box any ideas? This morning I started to change the thermostat and stoped. Replaced all the wires back to their original spots and not the scream flashes
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

HI I AM DAN I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. WAS THE SCREEN FLASHING BEFORE YOU TRIED REPLACING THE THERMOSTAT?

I could. It wait until after 11:00 pm so I have someone coming over thanks but no thanks