HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a brown wood stove by leyden that has a chip on the…

Customer Question
I have a brown...

I have a brown wood stove by leyden that has a chip on the front. Where can I get a bottle of touch up. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need the paint we really enjoy our stove

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/25/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 9 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Many appliance manufacturers do not sell touch up paint, some may include with the appliance, however a high percentage do not. You can try looking at you local home improvement center for some, however they are limited in color and most likely don't match your appliance. The best solution is finger nail polish. It is hard, durable, comes in many shades, is inexpensive, will take heat, and adheres well.

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this particular question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 8 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 25, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Thank you,

Dave

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave