HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a problem my heater isn't working at all i tried the…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem my heater isn't working at all i tried the switch and nothing happened. Maybe i need a technician to come and check it out. I live in american fork, utah. Terry

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It started this morning.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All i know is it is getting cold in house. I thought maybe thermostat would work but nothing happened.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I really have no clue maybe the thermostate i did try a few things on it.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
11/27/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Do you still need assistance with this?