HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Why is water heater giving us warm water and not hot. Have…

Customer Question
Why is water heater...

Why is water heater giving us warm water and not hot. Have had the heater without problems until recently. The thermostat has not been changed but we are getting only warm water. Will this take a technician to fix or can I do something.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat is showing 130 as the setting, I haven't done anything else until I talk to you.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If not too technical

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want hot watert.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This is an electric water heater?