HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a trane 90 plus furnace that has 2 pressure switches…

Customer Question
I have a trane...

I have a trane 90 plus furnace that has 2 pressure switches that I have to replace. There is a yellow wire that connects the 2 pressure switch together, and then there is a brown wire that connects to one switch and a orange wire that connects to the other pressure switch, do I connect the yellow wire to the positive side of the switches

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I have the new switches

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you need the model of the furnace

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 7 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Hi my name is Billy,

What is the model number?