HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Trying to fix the motor on a trane xv80...do you have

Customer Question
Trying to fix the...

Trying to fix the motor on a trane xv80...do you have anywhere with instruction on how to do this?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Are you a human?

Contractor's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the HVAC tech more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

What exactly are you doing, Replacing or what?

I'm trying to remove the ECM module on the blower..not sure if I need to remove the entire blower first

Removing the blower assembly is best for removal and installation.

I should remove the board then slide out the blower assembly?

Attach a clear picture of blower compartment, I will guide you with that

HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago

I noticed question is still open, rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.