HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have KBN150 with a high fan speed error code. I cleaned…

Customer Question
I have KBN150 with...
I have KBN150 with a high fan speed error code. I cleaned the burner and it worker for a week now the code is back and won’t restart
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

HI I AM DAN I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. HOW OLD IS THE BOILER AND DOES IT RUN AFTER RESETTING IT?

It is about 7 yrs old. It goes through the purging and ignition then to post purge with out starting. I cleaned the burner and vacuumed and washed the inside with water. I checked the intake and exhaust outside and you can feel air and suction from them.

OK MOST LIKELY IT IS THE BLOWER THAT IS BAD. 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 IT IS WHEN THAT HAPPENS. CHECK THE WIRES AND CONNECTORS GOING FROM THE CIRCUIT BOARD TO THE MOTOR IF THEY ARE ALL GOOD THEN REPLACE THE MOTOR. IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR IF THIS HELPS YOU I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD RATE ME ON MY SERVICE BY SELECTING ONE OF THE 5 STARS ON YOUR PAGE.

if you have any more questions about this please let me know or if this helps you i would appreciate it if you could rate me on my service by selecting one of the 5 stars on your page.