HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Is their a picture or something of a Friedrich wire

Customer Question
Is their a picture...

Is their a picture or something of a Friedrich wire connection for a main control board for a CP15G10B model forgot to take pic

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I already disconnected connections forgot where some f the connections go

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to have a pix or something to show connections for control board

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Is this for a Friedrich CP15G10 model and is their and actual pix
Rather u just answer my question thanks
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago

Yes I can provide you with a complete service manual if you would like.

Many people come to the site looking for free information. JustAnswer is a pay per question website where experts in the field provide answers and research for people.I will send you a link to the manual for your unit but in return I ask that you rate my answer as 5 stars so that I am compensated for my knowledge and time researching for you.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Here is the service manual. You will find wiring on page 13.

http://friedrich.gear.host/documents/chill/CP15CP18CP24_Service_manual.pdf