HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We cannot get a decent flame to stay and it is not

Customer Question
We cannot get a...

We cannot get a decent flame to stay and it is not attractive at all we just bought this home and are even worried about the safety of this Please call and talk to us about this situation and the safety we are concerned We have followed all the instructions Fred and Katherine

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Do not know if we should/

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is so new we do not know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is? IT sounds like it may be a flame sensor problem.