HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a mark 2 heat maker boiler that is @ 25 years old. Do…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a mark 2 heat maker boiler that is @ 25 years old. Do they all have the same control board?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I was told the board is shot from my HVAC guy.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not. I'm in PA and the house is in ME.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all the info i have right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/22/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Depends on the board. You're not being specific enough. Mark 2 is not a model. If your guy in ME can't find parts here's a good online source

http://www.parts4heating.com/Trianco-Heatmaker-Parts-s/5956.htm

I know it’s not the model. I wondering if they have different boards for the different models or if they use the same board for different models.

Different boards for different models

Do you have more questions?