HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have an elm Leblanc boiler in our apartment. We have

Customer Question
great hot water. However, no...
We have an elm Leblanc boiler in our apartment. We have great hot water. However, no heat. The top thermometer that might be measuring the air temperature doesn't look like it's working. We've tried pushing the reset button to no avail. Should we turn it off and back on? Sometimes it makes this horrible grinding noise. Haha (kind of scary).
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/22/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Show me a picture of the boiler

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Please see the attached pictures. I think it is a really old boiler and all the instructions are in French.
IMG_1691.JPGIMG_1691.JPGIMG_1690.JPGIMG_1690.JPGIMG_1692.JPGIMG_1692.JPGIMG_1693.JPGIMG_1693.JPGIMG_1694.JPGIMG_1694.JPGIMG_1695.JPGIMG_1695.JPGIMG_1696.JPGIMG_1696.JPG

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.