HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have blinking F2 error and Fault signal. 5 years old no…

Customer Question
I have blinking F2...

I have blinking F2 error and Fault signal

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

5 years old no did not

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends how extensive it is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Furnace do not fire at all there is power

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
It stopped working last night. I was under the impression run out of gas but now I don't think so. I have a pilot light on the propane fire place and the pilot never went off. So I think did not run out of gas.
11/22/2017
HVAC Technician: D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager replied 7 months ago
D.E. Anderson
D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager
Hi, how are you? What is the brand and model of your equipment? Thanks