HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My wall heaterhoneywall not working. I replaced the battery…

Customer Question
Hi my wall heaterhoneywall...

Hi my wall heaterhoneywall not working. I replaced the battery but nothing

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need someione to come out to help me with it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

do not offer in home services.We are a group of techs who guide you in troubleshooting and answer questions. Do you know the brand of the heater? The Honeywell is just the thermostat brand?

my thermostat is a honeywell but 20 years old. I replace the battery but nothing happens

Issue is most likely with your furnace itself, not the thermostat.What is model on heater it controls?

Please call me ASAP I have company coming for Thanksgiving
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello I am a different tech did you still need help?