HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The heater will burn from 20 min to sometimes up to 2 hours…

Customer Question
The heater will burn...

The heater will burn from 20 min to sometimes up to 2 hours then it goes out to very thing has be cleaned on it twice

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A couple of days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sometimes it's hard to start. I'll have to turn it on a couple of times

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/22/2017
HVAC Technician: D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager replied 10 months ago
D.E. Anderson
D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager
Hi, how are you? What model and brand is your equipment