HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox Series PWB-6D Model GWB8-175E Boiler that is…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox...

I have a Lennox Series PWB-6D Model GWB8-175E Boiler that is set up to use LP. I need to know what parts to order to set it up for natural gas.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started. it is still on LP. The natural gas line is in. I need to get the correct parts for natural gas so the plumber can convert the boiler

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can if the instructions are clear enough.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/21/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Contact Furnace parts source 1-***-***-**** Part number 73W80 but double check with supplier on part number to make sure. Price is 49.00 Russ

Do you still need help. Russ