HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Error code 59. Its 3 years old, just bought the home. Moved…

Customer Question
Error code 59 Contractor's...

Error code 59

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Its 3 years old, just bought the home. Moved family in yesterday, thermostat stopped working because it was hooked to wifi. Turned that setting off on the stat, but no hot air coming from furnace now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thermostat was the problem before, and im not sure if the error code was shwoing before we reset the thermostat or not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/21/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

What is the make and model?