HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I need a burner assembly for a model 7956A856 part number

Customer Question
hi I need a burner...
hi I need a burner assembly for a coleman model 7956A856 part number 7956-5851
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: for a couple of weeks
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no i have a repairman fix if i can get the part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i'm good thanks
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: HVAC
11/21/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 21 days ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Unfortunately this is an obsolete part.I have scoured the internet and contacted suppliers previously in search of this burner and there does not seem to be a single one available.Only hopes of locating one would be on Ebay or similar site where used or old stock new parts are listed for sale.I know this is not the answer you are looking for but it is reality.

I found this one but site does not say if it is a current listing or an old ad

http://www.tzsupplies.com/new-coleman-7956a5851-burner-assembly-i2334371/

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer